Friday, May 05, 2006

The Return Of Clipper Pride . . .

Like I have time for two blogs, but what the hell? I’m going to make a second attempt to keep a blog on the Los Angeles Clippers. My family members and I are long time Clippers supporters, and we’re so proud of the way this season has gone. I new this was going to be the year at the beginning of the season, and my intention was to keep an on-going blog throughout the season. Of course, one thing led to another, and the blog dried up in January. Well, we’re in playoffs, in fact we’re in the second round of the playoffs for the fist time in Los Angeles Clippers history. I’m lucky to be seeing history in the making, and I’ll do my best to keep you posted . . . just check the ‘Clipper Pride’ link on the left.

Kosher Ham

PS - That's Clipper Nation pictured above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home