Thursday, January 05, 2006

Pardon The Interruption . . .

I was out sick yesterday. Well, actually I went in for a couple of hours to take care of some things that are close to their deadline (look at me! you might actually think I got paid well). At 10, I went home for the day, and just took it easy.

I watched a soccer game, and thought of my Spurs Mad friend who probably went ballistic when Robbie Keane scored Tottenham’s second goal.

I watched a bit of the outcome to the horrible mining disaster. A lot of religion was evoked.

I cleaned up the place. Place. That's what I call my place . . . my places used to have names . . . The Bone Yard, The Maxi-Pad, but I've never come up with a name for this place . . . I'll have to work on that.

I actually watched a bit of the Rose Bowl as well. I'm not much a college football fan, but this was the BIG GAME, and what I saw, was pretty damn good. I don't like USC, but I like things from Texas even less.

I better get running to work. I'm feeling much better.


Kosher Ham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home