Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Muzak . . .

I put some music links up on the side. Just a little bit of what I listen to from time to time.

KCRW is great, and one of the special things about living in Southern California. Of course, you can listen to it on-line or download a podcast, so I guess even if you don’t live around here you can still enjoy the music. Morning Become Eclectic is a classic program, and that’s where I learn about cool music in my constant effort to stay cool and hip. I think I’m doing a pretty good job. Obviously, the news is a welcome break from the monotony of cable news, and you can get a wide range of perspectives on the issues.

I hope you enjoy some of the links I put up -- have fun with The Hype Machine . . . I'm reluctant to share that one with you because it so awesome and powerful . . .

Kosher Ham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home