Friday, December 02, 2005

Does Long Beach Really Suck?


Of course not . . .


I love Long Beach, and fans of the band Primus will no doubt get the facetiousness with which I've chosen to name by blog. However, there are things about Long Beach that do suck. In addition to some political and social commentary on a variety of issues, there will be a pretty heavy concentration of posts that discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of Long Beach.

I hope you enjoy, and please check back often . . . also . . . feel to post a comment . . .don't be shy.

Kosher Ham

2 Comments:

Blogger This is life, get used to it! said...

u r soooo lucky1 I'm up here freezing my ass off in NH!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Kosher Ham said...

I can't complain about the weather out here. I wore sandals outside tonight at 8:30pm. You'd probably end up in the hospital if you did that on the east coast.
KH

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home